The Travelling Cake Addict

6 June 2010

Lucky 7*

Location: Lucky 7* - 127 Westbourne Park Road, London, W2 5QL.
Website

Photos by: Me and My Berry.

MALT SHAKES AND BURGERS

Lazy Sundays = Hungry Sundays. My sister and I had a big craving for extra thick diner style milkshakes. So to satisfy the cravings and also pre-celebrate my bro in laws birthday we went local and walked to Lucky 7* in Westbourne Grove which is literally a stones trow from the station and right next door is its sister restaurant Crazy Homies (Mexican food).

Lucky 7* is an American themed diner, serving burgers, fries, hot dogs and really yummy malt milkshakes. They also serve great American breakfast classics like the breakfast burritos, Eggs Benedict and huevos rancheros. OOOH are you hungry yet?? lol. Be warned, it is a busy spot and its a really really small diner. They have the menu on a sign board and the specials written in chalk on the boards near the tables. I loved the classic 50's/60s diner theme and all the interesting posters they had on the walls. I laughed at an Andy Warhol poster of Richard Nixon's cartoon character lol.


Due to the hunger pains we forgot to take a picture of the food LOL. I had a Lamb burger with a horseradish sauce, with a side of fries and an XX thick strawberry shake with malt. The food is a little on the pricier side but it was certainly worth the walk and the money. The shakes are best taken XX thick but they also have an option of regular or thick. Oh my I want a shake now...Who's with me? lol.

TIP: THE COLESLAW IS SO GOOD!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails